- The pack we offer includes both the midday meal in “table service” and a “picnic” package that we will deliver at the end of the afternoon session.
- You must obtain the corresponding ticket for each of the days you want to eat at the congress facilities.
- The ticket is individual, so you must purchase the number of tickets corresponding to the number of people who will eat in your group or family.
- Each ticket comes with a QR code. A volunteer will check your access before you can proceed to pick up your menu.
- You can access your tickets at any time from your user account.
- Reserved seating is available for attendees who reserve a menu to sit and eat.
- Lunch will be served in two shifts of 1 hour each.
- At the congress you will also have other dining options available within the congress venue.